Preparing the whaler for use
This page was written September 13, 2021, by the webmaster. It should be reviewed by the Fleet Captain. We're all volunteers, so please be patient!
- Fetch the whaler's key from the Officer of the Day (OOTD) cabinet.
- If needed, put premium gas into the whaler's tank (gas is stored in the shed north of the clubhouse; there is no oil in this gas).
- If we are low on gas, please take a container to a gas station and fill iy. Submit your receipt to our Treasurer.
- Disconnect the solar panel from the whaler's electrical system.
- Lower the whaler into the water.
- Ensure you can start the whaler.
- Leave the key in whaler ignition switch.
- Note to self: undo the above at the end of your day (remember the solar panel), returning the key to the OOTD cabinet.