This page answers the question, "What should new members learn about EYC's clubhouse facilities?" An EYC member will introduce you to:
- The north entrance's digital unlock mechanism.
- The showers off of the women's and men's washrooms.
- The supply room on your right when you enter the north door. It contains toilet paper, paper towels, plastic bags, etc.
- Safety equipment:
- A First Aid kit is in the supply room.
- There is an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on the ground floor.
- Flatware, dishes, etc are in the cupboards & drawers for members to use (keep them clean!).
- In addition to the top freezer sections in the kitchen fridges, there are freezers in the supply room.
- Use our toaster, microwave ovens, coffee makers, etc.
- Dish soap and other cleaning supplies are under the sink.
- Feel free to launder & dry the club's tea towels, etc.
- There is a washer and a dryer in a small room off of the large room on the ground floor. They require coins to operate. There is detergent for your use.
- The Bar is located on the top floor. The club usually purchases a liquor license for Saturdays (and for Sundays on long weekends). Bar rules are posted on the door. We hope you will feel moved to volunteer to be Bar Manager for an evening or two (email the Social Director).
- Also on the top floor is the Trophy Room where you can find books to borrow and movies to play on our antique VHS and TV!
- Pets are not allowed in the clubhouse.