The revised Government of Alberta directives allow us to begin EYC operations.
Here are your quick facts :
- May 30 Weekend – Docks In and Washroom access
- June 6 – Full Access to Hurry Inn including Overnight Stays in Cabins and Trailers
- June 6 or 13 – Crane In (SBYC to confirm date)
- Fees for 2020 (membership, moorage & cabin/trailer spot) will be 20% less than the 2019 fees.
- Washrooms will be open, but no access to Kitchen or other parts of the Clubhouse.
- Access to the Club will be limited to Members only and their Family Cohort.
As Individuals and as a Club there are several conditions we have to meet to open and remain open this summer including 2M (6 feet) Social Distancing, Signage, and proper Cleaning and Disinfecting.
With Docks-In fast approaching, the Covid-19 Committee and Harbor Masters are working on the details & protocols and acquiring PPE. They will communicate the plan to membership in the next couple of days.
This is a new journey for all of us, and our Members' safety will continue to guide us as we work through this season and will do our best to update you as things progress.
Many thanks to the Covid-19 Committee of Don Simoneau, Terry Chugg and Don Iveson for doing the leg work, reaching out to AHS and preparing the reports that have enabled the Board to make an informed decision to proceed with the Season. The committee will also continue their work helping to implementing the various protocols required to enable EYC to operate this season.
EYC members should have received links to the Covid-19 Committee's Recommendations and Full Report in out May 21 email newsletter. There is much useful material in those documents.